More information will be added, please check the FB event page.
Online Schedule of Activities available here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/18ucviD5EonkH6yuKzZGRvEqYfpmbEwpQXnw-_AQ_Ob4/edit?usp=sharing
PLEASE TAKE CAREFUL NOTE: THE GATE IS LOCKED AFTER MIDNIGHT ON 9/30 AND AFTER 10:00 PM ON 10/1. THERE ARE NO EXCEPTIONS FOR ENTRY.
1. Propane fire pits and stoves are allowed. Wood fires may ONLY be in the permanent fire pits.
2. RVs- please call Anna at 800-416-6992 Additional fees will apply.
3. Vardo owners please message the Event Steward
4. No driving on the grass! Bring carts. Parking will be clearly marked.
5. Yes! You can swim in the lake!
6. Showers and flush privies are on site. We will also have portables with wash stations available at the camping and list field areas.
Event Steward: Chaninai bint Ibrahim ibn Rashid (Chani) (Kristina Spurgeon) — Phone: 530-520-2377 — Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
General Directions: Take the Twin Cities Road / CA-104 towards Herald. Turn into the park, you will see the old nuclear power plant, 14440 Twin Cities Road.
From Sacramento/North: Find your best route to CA-99 South OR i5-South. Then follow the general directions.
From Fresno/South: Take your best route to CA-99 North. Then follow general directions.
From Reno/East: Take CA-88 West. Then follow general directions.
From Bay Area/West: Find your best route to I-580 East, to I-205 East, to I-5 North and CA-99 North. Then follow general directions.